1. Name: Sarah
2. Age: 14
3. School/City its located in: Clark High School (9th and 10th grade school) - Plano, Texas.
4. What bands are you in: Only Concert now that Marching Band is over for the year.
5. Are or have you been a field commander/section leader: Not yet.
6. What instruments do you play/ how long have you played them: Euphonium. 4 years.
7. What makes you a band geek? I've been going to the Senior High Football games (the school I'll go to) for 4 years now, just for the band. I've even made a shirt that looks like their uniform that I wear to every game.
8. Your best and favorite band camp story/memory: My best friend (euphonium) took home a mute over Fall Break when she went to Washington. And when she came back on Monday, she had left her mute in Washington. And another time when our Section Leader fell in the stands at our last football game getting a large hole in the pants of his leg.
Things you like
9. 3 Favorite bands: The Beatles. Vanessa Paradis. Switchfoot.
10. Favorite book: Where the Heart Is. What's Eating Gilbert Grape. The Taming of the Shrew. October Sky. Peter Pan. A Walk to Remember. The Illustrated Man.
11. Favorite movie: Finding Neverland. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Corpse Bride.
12. What chair are you and out of how many? 4th. Out of 9.
13. What do you think being a band geek is? Lots of dedication and respect for your band as well as other. Putting your all into every practice. Band being on your mind at all times. Hanging out in the Band Hall more than your own bedroom. Being proud to be a Band Geek.
14. How big is your school band? 160
15. Are you in marching band? Yes. But our season is over for the year.
16. Do you have to play an instrument to be a band? Why or why not? Yes. Band is about the music. It's hard to make music if you don't play an instrument.
17. What do you think about American Pie? Honestly.. I haven't seen them movie.
18. Were you offended by the American pie movies? Ditto.
Few More Things
19. Is band the most important thing to you? Absolutely.
20. Do you think your a band geek? I LOVE BAND
21. Promote us in one place, show us the link. http://www.livejournal.com/users/theeup
22. Post at least 3 pictures of yourself.
Getting ready for Marching Band UIL. Where we got straight 1s.
At a Marching Invitational I went to with my best friend to support the high school we'll go to.
Before a Football game for that High School. That's the shirt I've made to look like their uniforms. The real uniform. You can kind of make out what their uniforms look like. I make posters for that band.